Merrow does a wonderful job evoking a place that is probably unfamiliar to most readers. The island is almost a character unto itself…a wonderful story – exciting, suspenseful, romantic, beautiful setting, and unusual plot. Definitely a recommended read. Rating 4.5. – Jayhjay at Joyfully Jay.
- Pressure Head is only 99c!
- Love at First Hate is out today
- Wolf or Wolfman?
- Midnight in Berlin is out today
- Rainbow Snippets is having a funny turn
- Midnight in Berlin is up for pre-order
- Flash sale on my books with JMS
- Rainbow Snippets is finally available on Amazon
- Alpha Wolf
- Upstaged, an anthology of Queer Women in the performing arts