Merrow does a wonderful job evoking a place that is probably unfamiliar to most readers. The island is almost a character unto itself…a wonderful story – exciting, suspenseful, romantic, beautiful setting, and unusual plot. Definitely a recommended read. Rating 4.5. – Jayhjay at Joyfully Jay.
- Once More with Audio Codes
- Plumber’s Mate Mysteries News – and a Giveaway
- Bleak Midwinter Quiltbag Funfest
- Holiday Cheer guest post and giveaway
- Rainbow Snippets will remember them
- Rainbow Snippets is feeling pun-tastic
- Pressure Head audiobook giveaway
- New in KU – Pressure Head and Caught!
- Rainbow Snippets is celebrating International Cat Day
- Rainbow Snippets is feeling the heat