Merrow does a wonderful job evoking a place that is probably unfamiliar to most readers. The island is almost a character unto itself…a wonderful story – exciting, suspenseful, romantic, beautiful setting, and unusual plot. Definitely a recommended read. Rating 4.5. – Jayhjay at Joyfully Jay.
- Good news for werewolf lovers jlmerrow.com/2017/07/21/goo… https://t.co/MZ8WhG7ZHe 29 minutes ago
- Rainbow Snippets is celebrating Isle of Wight Pride jlmerrow.com/2017/07/15/rai… 6 days ago
- Plumber’s Mate Mystery News jlmerrow.com/2017/07/11/plu… 1 week ago
- Spun! blog tour winner jlmerrow.com/2017/07/09/spu… 1 week ago
- The Man from CAMP* jlmerrow.com/2017/07/07/the… 2 weeks ago