Merrow does a wonderful job evoking a place that is probably unfamiliar to most readers. The island is almost a character unto itself…a wonderful story – exciting, suspenseful, romantic, beautiful setting, and unusual plot. Definitely a recommended read. Rating 4.5. – Jayhjay at Joyfully Jay.
- Free ebook this weekend only
- Lovers Leap is a Bi Book Awards Finalist
- Rainbow Snippets is Regretting its Choices
- Paperbacks Ahoy!
- Raising the Rent Re-Released with Giveaway
- Looking for a German beta reader
- Rainbow Snippets Wants To Love a Traitor
- To Love a Traitor is re-released today
- Rainbow Snippets is on the verge of surrender
- Muscling Through is now in Paperback